Tuesday 20 April 2010

Roller Derby!

A few local teams have been holding taster sessions so the other day me and a friend took ourselves off to have a go. After we had managed to stop ourselves running away in fear at the last minute, we had a right larf. It was really badly organised and we didn't get to skate for long due to the shortage in hire equipment but I've ordered my first pair of skates at the ripe old age of 25 and am heading to another team's session on Sunday! I have already bought some sparkly gold laces for my boots.

There can't be anything better than getting to dress up like a little emo in full war paint and a really short skirt then skating round a track where you're supposed to push people over, right? All that, and I get to use a scary name too! Watch out girls, Blunt Force Norma is coming to get you...

Once I have learnt to skate.

No comments:

Post a Comment