Wednesday 28 April 2010

Spring

It's definitely spring now, the last week or so has been beautiful. I've been out on my bike loads which is even better since I got my Dad to fix it- now I can use all the gears and don't have to stick to the top three! Hills were hard for a while...

I went to a session with another roller derby team last weekend and they were much more organised and seemed more like my kind of people. I've got a skate practice tonight at the outdoor velodrome, yipes! I'm not sure I'm ready for it but hell, I've got all sorts of pads and a helmet, what's the worst that can happen?

Haven't taken any pics for a while, maybe after I've checked out the velodrome situation I'll take some next week. I'm off to a wedding this weeknd at this beautiful house so I imagine some photo opportunities will pop up.

In the meantime I will be purchasing two vintage storage trunks to help hide all my mess tidy up all my stuff, and waiting for decor inspiration:

No comments:

Post a Comment